Today is Friday...

I should be happy because today is Friday, but I'm not really in a good mood. Sbbnya? Of course hari ni sbb minyak, gula dan gas naik rega. Cemana nk senyum. Dah la ngantuk hr ni.
Ptg ni pulak, baru tau ada failure lagi made by lord of the ring tu. Dah byk kali menyusahkan aku dgn decision dia yg overwrite aku as owner for Thales Europe in here. Aduss...dah la buat mangkaq...aku lak nk kena jawab. Apa ke barang? X le tahan dah ni. Email dah send....kalo dia nk amik kastemer tu....amik....ada aku kisah? Janji jgn menyusahkan aku. Jangan burukkan nama aku kat bosses. Biaq aku buat Thales US dgn Diebold ja. x sakit otak aku.

Aku masih fikirkan tawaran Lok smlm. Adakah aku patut move to another job function? 7 years in same function mmg letakkan aku dlm comfort zone. Moving to another function, will be good for me? For my career path? But the working hour is not suit me. Back to swing shift, 1.30p.m to 11p.m. X kenai dunia la aku cam tu. The offer is tempting but what is waiting for me?

I did not talk to boss yet, because I donno what should I talk and think? Moving out from here, means moving out from comfort zone. But, if not now until when should I wait in this comfort zone. Someday, I must move out also.

Asked hubby, he dont mind with any decision I made. As long as, its for future. I love my job, I love my family. I want both but this offer make me let 1 down. perhaps for a while.

Hm...what do u think? Any idea?
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

0 comments: