Happy birthday, mak

Happy 62nd birthday my queen. Loves of my life.

Image result for happy birthday mom
 
 
Image result for happy birthday mom

I called her, early morning before out to office. Sebab I saw my hectic schedule back to back. I might forget once reach office. Sebab tu kena call awai. 😬

Doa kami adik beradik... Semoga mak dan ayah diberikan kesihatan yg baik dan bahagia bersama anak2 cucu2 ☺️

She loved me before seeing me;

She love me in all my mistakes;

She will love me for what I am.

I love you, mom. With all my heart.

We had simple celebration dengan steamboat dan grill.













Esok, we'll try to get mak punya menu... Gulai ikan sembilang. Insya-Allah. Anything for ayah dan mak. ❤️❤️❤️

#sorryforlatepost
#lebiumakayah
#maktokbesdaycelebration @ Azhar Steamboat And GrillXOXO Lots of loves -H3H-

0 comments: