Training...

I just completed 2 days training in Kulim Golf. LAC1.

Its a very good training actually and I gain more information and knowledge. Always, there is good and bad but just be positive and take a good one only and take a negative as a reminder...!

I dont take many picas while training as I really do concentrate. Only few picas.

My team are Manaf from IT, Jason from my dpmt, Connie and Freda are buyer. They're so sweet. Once a while Kak Nur will also join us when 5 groups need to merge and become 4 groups only.

Only once we really split and left me, Jason to join with Teoh, Paul and Kak Nur.

All games are fun and some are really interesting. Perhaps, I may share with you 1 riddle later which I got from training.




Facilitators said...not to share so much with colleague...so they may have their own fun when they attend it...

ciao...

XOXO



0 comments: