After a week...

I have thousands word to type but I dont know how to write.

I've been very busy for passed week with my "twin" wedding. Finally before age 30 turn to 31 next year along married his love Nur Hawani. Congratulation to Along and Wani. I can a joy in Papa and Mama eyes. How happy they are. Alhamdulillah.

My busy week started on Monday till yesterday. Preparing door gift to both groom and bride, hantaran and also 3 tier wedding cake. Along keep saying...kesian adik kelam kabut dgn kerja. No along, dont say that. I am really happy and glad to give a hand and help you. We're been waiting these moments so long.

After years, we spend hours talk and chat...discuss...

note : along is my dear bestfriend since we're very small...we're family friend and very close till while in teknik most of people thought we're twins.

He's really a special friend to me which we're never fall in love to each other. We really close as a family. Alhamdulillah...hubungan ni masih dipelihara walopun dah lebih dua puluh tahun kita bersama. Aku sukakan wani sbb dia sangat mesra dan baik dgn aku. Rasa mcm adik sendiri pun ada. Bagus jugak, sbb wani boleh terima relationship aku dgn family barunya. Thanks, wani.

Doa aku, semoga along dan wani hidup rukun bersama, saling tolak ansur, percaya mempercayai dan diberkati Allah S.W.T. I love you both.

I'll share the happy moment later, Insya-Allah.

XOXO



0 comments: