Not a very good day

I've started my work in the afternoon. Still not feeling good. Feel dizzy and my cough still bad, sometimes even voice not coming out. Anak like always, manjanya asik nk hug and duduk atas riba. Cant even leave him alone even for a short while. Dont know why...

Planning to extend my MC but, some commitment make me think not even twice. I've to complete certain phase in my project. *sigh*

Opened the email, feel like wanna faint. 107 red emails (need to read an entertains), its only in my personal mailbox not yet 4 bu inboxs.

I need to give extra attention on my yearly project but I still cant coup my daily workload if I give extra attention on skill&training. Wht to do? I must do something to make life balance again.

Things to do :
1) To reveiw skills&training again, so it will be on back on track.
2) Train Ary on Tejas, moving faster to move the prime to him.
3) Get smooth Thales AD transition from Lord of the Ring.
4) Review prob with Diebold and Thales Irvine, why so many issues currently.
5) ICS
6) BBD2
7) PDP&TM to submitted.
8) Compiling Trg for Q109
9) Get skillsoft ID for everybody.
10) wow...so many more to add on...

Wht I wanna do know? Pack my things and going home...my two heroes are waiting for me. hehehehe...
Works is never finish...never end...

He's worried when I ask to extend my working hours for today.
:)

0 comments: