My poor baby

Hari ni, mai jugak aku kerja...after 4.5 days leave.

The truth is my luvly boy demam. He dont even want to his daddy. All he know is wanna breastfeed (because he dont wanna eat) and crying even hard to sleep.

Its scaring me when he temperature going up until 40deg. Sometimes, feel like wanna cry with him because really pity him and me myself also very tired.

He cant call me "ibu", he keep calling me "mama"..."mama" and wanna hug.

Everyday, he wake up at 3-4a.m and crying until dawn, so me also only can sleep after subuh la. Before come to work today, dont feel like wanna wake up. This morning he started playing with abah. Started laughing.

I told hubby, if I send him to makndak he dont wanna sit...I'll take him back to sg lalang to wawan and maktok. But I think he's going to be ok.

While driving to rumah makndak, I gave him his biscuit and he started to crunch it. Make me feel better.

Now I know, why we need to love our parents. This is only a bit from their sacrifice to us. Think it, feel it.

Mak ayah, love you both so much.

0 comments: