My Journey with YL



My journey with essential oil began after I purchased my PSK in Nov 2020.

It took me only 2 weeks to really fall in love with essential oils. 

Why? Sebab, sebelumnya I have wrong understanding with essential oils.

Kebanyakan masanya, kita difahamkan essential oil as aromatherapy. So, secara ringkasnya... Bila diffuse... Ia hanya untuk wangi wangi. But, in reality the benefits from these oils is countless.

I still learn...everyday...to fully utilise my PSK and will add more and more oils into my collection.

1 of my fav diffuser blend is mixture of Peppermint + Thieves. Why? Because its gave me sensation and feeling refresh. I loves the feeling.

I brought my dewdrop diffuser everywhere. So, I can diffuse it, anywhere I stay. For example, this pic taken during my staycation in Perlis this weekend. I will not miss my chance to enjoy my weekend rest accompanied by my fav diffuser blend. 

#nurhijriahjourneywithyl
#younglivingessentialoils
#eoyoungliving
#cerealoiler
#yleoinfo
#oilbymyside
#conewyearchallenge

XOXO Lots of loves -H3H-

0 comments: