RIP Sulli and Depression

I just found out...only few minutes ago...She's gone. She took her own life.
It a sad news.

I heard a Korea actress pass away...around noon. But, I'm too busy to ask. Then, I forgot.
Tonight, when I scroll to my sister insta story....then I found "R.I.P Sulli".

I was like....WHAATTTT????
Is she same Sulli?

I like her from her act in To The Beautiful You...years ago.
I like her so much.

I heard she had depression and been cyber bullied.
Netizen is so cruel to her and lead to her depression.
Poor her...when she chose suicide as her way out.

Image result for rip sulli
 
Image result for rip sulli
 
Image result for rip sulli

Image result for rip sulli

Image result for rip sulli

This is why I said in my previous post, depression and mental health issue is not a joke.
Do not take lightly to people who tried to raise flag and seeking help.

Help them. Listen to them. Do not make joke of them. Help them when they still alive. Not regret only after they left.

XOXO Lots of loves -H3H-

0 comments: