GBM First Anniversary

Happy 1st anniversary sisters 💝🎊🎉.. May Allah bless this beautiful friendship till Jannah.. amin 😘😘😘

Tema : Lacey Day

👭👭👭👭👭👭💃🏻

Love you, all.

The success of every woman should be the inspiration to another. We should raise each other up. Make sure you're very couranges : be strong, be extremely kind, and above all be humble.

That is quote from Serena Williams.

But, I love the quotes.

Some of us been together since more than 15 years ( me and Watty since high school), Me, Kak Lina, Aida, Kak Eil and Kak Dil...know each other since 15 years back...when I join this company.

But, since last year we grow our relationship....our friendship to a sisterhood.

I am glad I found this family. I am truly blessed been surrounded by this positive and loving friends. Alhamdulillah....we love each other Lillahitaala. We're sincere to each other.

My pray....lets walk together to achive Jannah. Lets love unconditionally....eternity.

This is our beauty relationship potray thru our photos. Candid and ready.

Thanks, Huda.

































































 










 











 






 





















 
 
Our miss photographer. Thank you, Huda....melayan kakak2 awak ni.







XOXO Lots of loves -H3H-

0 comments: