Thank you, Yazery

He is my ex-boss during my early days as Prime PDM.

He groomed me to be who I am today. He taught me how to communicate... How to handle annoying people.... How to keep professional even you're really piss off. He taught me how to write email... Short but complete. How to write a chronology. How to analyse... How to trouble shoot.

He meant a lot to me... Not only as boss.... But also as teacher, friend and brother.

Thank you, Yazery. Walopun dah bertahun2 (rasanya dah lebih kurang 7 tahun) Yazery moved to another job... You always my teacher.

Hari ni jumpak pun... Tersermpak. He backed from India. 3-4 tahun jugak dia keja dengan Continental sana. And now, he back for good.

All the best to you. Thank you for everything.




P/s : besday yazery 31 ogos tau. Hahahaha... Senang igt 😅

XOXO Lots of loves -H3H-

0 comments: