Farewell, Pak Man

Pak Man officially retire, today.

He join us same year as me, year 2003. Which is make this year 15 years. Cumanya, PakMan joined on Dec 1, aku on Oct 6. Slightly earlier than him.

When he first joined, he became my direct boss.
We argue a lot
But we build a good relationship.

I got promoted and having extra bonuses under him. His appreciation to me, I honoured it.

He kept told me...he want to retire. And today...is his last day.

Selamat bersara, Pak Man. Enjoy your retire life.

1 thing about GBS, we did not call Boss as Encik or Mr. We simply call them as their name.
But, PakMan...has been called as En Rahman. But, he told me...don't call him Encik. Nak panggil Rahman...terasa sangat kurang ajaq sebab dia yang sangat bapak2. So, I called him Pak Man.

He managed or be my boss just about a year or two...cant remember well because I've changed boss for so many times as organization re-org.

As appreciation for him, we hold small farewell party for lunch and tea time.
He so happy with so many present he received. Hahahaha

You'll be missed, Pak Man.

 







He served us, for last time.












 


XOXO Lots of loves -H3H-

0 comments: