Cry.....

Earlier today, I made birthday cake for lil Ayra.

Ayra want unicorn cake for her birthday. As I will be on second half day leave, I brought the cake to pass it to Aida during first half.

Unfortunately, today is super HOT. My cake is MELT. Me heart broken. Cry.....

I don't want to disappointed lil Ayra when she is so excited waiting for her unicorn cake. I am helpless.

My poor unicorn

I told husband, we may need to move our schedule to TAN Camp a bit.

He said, ok.

So, once I reached home around 2 pm, I re decorated the cake and keep it in frige for half and hour before send to Aida which is still in office.

My new unicorn

I'm glad Ayra is super excited with her cake. She love it so much.

Bake and deco cake is my passion turn out to be second income. But, passion is still number 1. The most important is, I want to make them happy.

That's make me happy too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYRA AMANI

XOXO Lots of loves -H3H-

0 comments: