I make him smile...

I make my little hero smile at 7.30a.m. Sebabnya? He request me an angry bird cake since he frequent see me work on angry bird cake. Especially when he saw angry bird cupcake during delivery last nite.

So, this early morning...I make him an angry bird cake. He so excited to cut the cake. I told him to cut at the babysitter house. Definitely he angry with my suggestion because he want to show them his angry bird cake.


just a small angry bird cake

He place another request, a BEN10 cake...adoii...insya-Allah...

p/s : since last nite he bodek me to go to funfair near Lagenda Height...after so long not seen any 'class' funfair...now i seen it. Hm...apa kata kita ajak wawan dgn atok sama...it would be nicer....hehehe...not to forget alangs and aniq ya...

XOXO



0 comments: