A new task for me...

As soon as I get into office this morning, my colleague told me...Mr Director Ken looking for me. Me? OMG...what Aida told me in car earlier few minutes will become so true?

stressed-out

Flashback...yesterday Ken send 1 email...asking volunteer to write in MCS magazine about PDM...which is what I am doing now. In his email....he even hilite this phrase "If I don't get enough, I will personally (semi-random) pick 2 people for this quarter.  My fellow writer in PDM will be one of them...you know who you are!!"

Aida said, definitely he mean me as he know I love to write and we share same interest in writing since last year. We even challenge each other who will publish our own writing. I dont have that courage to write formally like this. I enjoy write I want to write.

But, think positively...this is may be a chance for me to  start writing formally. Ken said, as a start...a half page will do. He will help me edit.

Topis given..."A Day in the Life of a PDA"...describe a typical day for a PDA in Kulim. Dateline will be this coming thursday...wallaweii...

I need to find some idea...help...help...help...

thinking cap

0 comments: