Travelog : Day 1 Cameron Valley Bharat Tea

A happy me...

Tiada perkahwinan yang sempurna.
13 tahun bersama dalam ikatan perkahwinan....banyak up and down yang kami lalui.

Cuma...all up and down...biarlah antara kami berdua.
Without up and down, kuranglah rencah hidup berumahtangga.

Terima kasih, suami. Menerima semua kekurangan diri aku sebagai kawan baik, kekasih dan isteri.
Been together since 1999...and we still counting our days...forever.

Having tea...while chilling with my 2 fav boys cant hide my smile.
Thank you for loving me who I am.

And I love you also with all your flaws and imperfections.

Our first tea spot, tetap la Cameron Valley Bharat. Having hot tea with scone...with my small fav...its priceless.

Minum tea kat sini memang la mahai sikit.
But, we actually paying for scenery and moments...not really the tea.

since 1999 - forever (insya-Allah)

 



















Busy mom











My small family







Never bored to stare to this pic

He may have cold face...as long as her warmth my heart with his love (cheesy ....hahaha)











My sweetheart...love him with all my heart




 


XOXO


Lots of loves -H3H-

0 comments: