I am disappointed

I am hungry and I am disappointed with 1 guy call himself as manager. I dont like to hate people but I cant help myself from not hating him. I really dont want to hate him as I gain so many knowledge from him, even after think and talk bad about me...I still dont want to hate him...because he still my teacher.


He screw everything in office. He make most of us berpindah randah (3 times) for renovation with not final layout. He make us move to not preferable place. He make us like fool by initial layout and change again and again, then rudely ignore our comments.

I heard so many curse on him and I dont want to join cursing him all the trouble. But with his rude attitude this morning...its make me explode. I cant even stand look at him now.

I need something to cool myself again. Help me....





XOXO



0 comments: