Our loves

“If my love were an ocean, there would be no more land. If my love were a desert, you would see only sand. If my love were a star–late at night, only light. And if my love could grow wings, I’d be soaring in flight.”

 

“I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart.”

 
 

“No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.”

 
 

“No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.”

 
 

“I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.”

 

My husband rarely smile on camera. So, I loves this moments.
I don't care how people look at this, but I love this. Hahahhaha

XOXO Lots of loves -H3H-

0 comments: