He's coming home...

After few days away from home, my dear hubby is coming home. Which is now in bus from KL. Cant wait to see him again, really miss him.

Jarang sekali ditinggalkan, make my world is really different. Kalo ada pun, not more than a day/night. But this time, 4 days 3 nights. House become very quite, left me and little hero...luckily I have the little hero. Sblm ni aku ja yg slalu tinggalkan dia, normally because of business trip...

Yang buat rasa semakin pelik bila anak keep asking, abah mana ibu? Awat abah pi keja x balik2? Adeh...
He now, even know to ask to call hubby and wanna talk to him. Feel like wanna cry. My boy already big now... no more a baby.

Will fetch my hubby and plan to have dinner together. 3 nights without him, 3 nights without dinner. Good not to have dinner but its not the real reason. The real reason is, donno what to eat...no mood...not feel like to eat alone.


p/s : miss u hubby...so much. I cant imagine feeling by not staying together for recent couple I knew, which need to separate because of job requirement and better earning. I dont want it to happen even in a dream.



Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

0 comments: