I'm back to work

I'm back to work after couple days on medical leaves. I'd fever since Jumaat evening.

I have so many works pending which make me lagi berserabut because I cant attend it by myself. Thanks to Izmin for helping me.

I know, some people feel not like their counterpart take MC as they said itu akan menyusahkan depa. But, no one want to get sick unless it is planned MC la...itu mmg x patut.

People get sick in this weather, its normal. Dont say so many thing, we dont know wht will happen to us later? Nowadays, Allay pay cash for what we said.

=(

Pray for me, pray I will get better and better... I need to clear all the backlogs...

=( ...poor me

Motivate me, inspired me...pls

2 comments:

Photo Journey & Dapur & Oven said...

Selamat berpuasa Hijriah!! Jeri nak mintak maaf kalau ada terkasar bahasa dan tersilap kata... Kalau mak demam kesian kat anaklah kan.. takut jangkit ngn kita...

hijriah-hidayad-hiwayat said...

kami pun sama gak...sorriii ya Jeri kalo ada salah silap.

masalahnya ni...mak yg jangkit dgn anak...hehehehe