Sitdonsitraincome

This tittle come accross my mind after talking to my beloved Snr Manager (currently sitting near me), Zamri.

Since yesterday my lady boss not in a good mood due to Mr Director cant manage his stress and make everyone around him on stress also. This began when Mr VP presented PDM Services in Suzhou and mgmt in CSU stopped his presentation and said internal is not happy how can you charge the external (customer)?

So everyone who's handling CSU being called (including myself), but no one having critical issues with CSU. So my lady boss to arranged meeting with CFT Managers in CSU to clarify any big issues. But its none.

So, there is something about managing stress and not to be emotional when upper level being upset.

So, Zamri told me why dont you go to Mr Director and say sitdontsitraincome. I'm blur, seriously blur.

Then he laugh....dia kata maknanya...."DUDUK TAK DUDUK, HUJAN TURUN!!!"

Me? Laugh sampai berair mata....rupanya "SIT DONT SIT, RAIN COME" wallahei....Zamri...Zamri...

0 comments: