Proud of my beloved "twins"

Loves from mama and papa.





I'm trying to get info for this news from online newspaper but I still cant locate it. I will update for everybody reading regarding this news.
Let me take you all for our history.
This is my beloved twins which from different parents. We both born in the same year 1981 but he's in Feb'81 and me on Nov'81. Our parents are best friend since secondary school. Papa and mama are my dad's schoolmate back in 60s.
Me and Along also a very good friends since we're little girl and boy. While in primary school, both of us and Min (Rozeimin) another friend of us always enter drawing and colouring competition all around SP. Normally all of us will get something always 'saguhati'...hahahaha. Papa never tired to bring us all around SP to enter the contest.
While having UPSR, 3 of us always had study group at their house. I'm the little angel (the said...hahaha) because always bring them food. Mama is a working mum (nurse) and papa is a retired army.
But talking to papa and mama, there is no cakap2 kosong. Their talk full with motivation and spirit.
After UPSR, 3 of us separated. Min to Sekolah Menengah Bandar SP, Along to Sekolah Aman Jaya and myself to Ibrahim.
Along and I separated until PMR. While in form 4, we're reunited in same class in our proud Technic Alor Setar (SMTAS). Almost everybody including teachers believe we're twins because of our close relationship. Mama and papa always send and pick up both of us and even my report card will signed by papa when ayah cant attend to sign my report card at school.
So many memories while in Teknik. Along even almost beat a guy because of keep teasing me. They play a harsh joke to me. He keep protecting me as mama always say I'm the younger sister. Hahahahaha...
Everybody start realising we're not twins while we're in Form 5. When names start publishing on the notice board because of organizing clubs and because of my naughty...hahahaha...let me keep this...and let people ever know me know this. :P
We get separate again when he choose to continue his study in KUITTHO and me with my proud UiTM.
But luck is not with him, will I say its not because of luck? But because of he's addicted with computer games. He get expelled from KUITHHO in first year. Then he get into UiTM in the same course as me but of course as my junior, but quit when in second year.
FInally he made his mind, to continue study in Poli. At the beginning he want to afford his study by doing some part time job. But papa and mama gave him last chance.
I always told him,
"I know you can do. Just forget everything nonsene and concentrate on the study. I'm working and happily married to a man I loved. I want you to grad, have a good job and marrying a women you love (Nur)."
And as always, you will keep smiling...and reply me..."Along tau."
And now, after all your hard works I'm really proud of you. And I know from looking at papa and mama face, they are really proud of you. Finally Along, you make them smile and make them 500% proud of you as the olders.
Me, always love you like we're still kids. And we're no longer far awayr from another as you working just next building in front of me (INTEL) and myself CELESTICA.
As you said, we will forever be twins and forever being a bestfriend. Hope the relationship will continue to our kids.

Not to forget Sue our little youner sister who always claim herself as our triplet. Hahahaha...
Love both of you.

0 comments: