Stress and depression

Semalam, out of sudden.... 1 of my old friend contacted me. Memang dia dalam loop of close friend. But, dah lama... I can say years kami tak pernah personal message. Everything thru wasap group.

She is someone yang sangat cheerful and happy. When she suddenly contact to talk... To ask opinion pasai masalah kat tempat keja... I am shocked. 😱😱😱. She is stress.



Aku paham situasi dia. Sebab aku pernah ada dalam situasi tu. I am try my best to listen to her. I can't give her absolute solution as semuanya atas diri dia.

Aku cuma bole bagi dia contoh dan kata semangat...dan jugak Mungkin sedikit idea.

Dia alami public shaming by someone call themselves as client. She is a Planning Manager. When client attack her personal and keep make her look stupid and idiot... This is no longer professional. Aku suruh dia involve bos dia masuk. Apa guna ada bos kalo x bole defend anak buah. Apa guna ada bos kalo tengok ja orang bawahan kena maki hamun.

I told her. Work stress or depression because of work is not worth. Sebab? Benda tu merosakkan kita. Bila kita screwed... Company can easily replace us. But, what will happen to our family? Especially kids.




She said, betoi. She kept losing he temper. Sudahnya anak jadi sasaran lepas kemarahan. I told her... I faced it.

Alhamdulillah.... My current lady bos... Walopun kami selalu bertekak.... Gaduh... Bahan membahan.... She is one of my best friend and my sister. She defending me walopun bos atas so and so.

Keja banyak is OK for me. But... Do not humiliate me like I'm not a living or emotionless thing.

Get help... Always get help. Jangan dok sorang2 dan stress. Do not shame to get help.

She said... She felt relieved and released semalam lepas our conversation. Rasa macam ringan sikit dan bole tidoq. Sedangman sebelumnya... Nak tidoq pun tak bole. Aku jugak yang masih insomnia 😅

Apa pun... I am happy if aku membantu.

Again... Do not shame to seek help.

Cuma aku terpikiaq... Kenapa nak malukan orang. Kenapa perlu buli orang? I believe these people seriously having mental issue. Normal people will not humiliate others.

Semoga kita jadi manusia yang baik. Tamau buli2. ✌🏼


XOXO Lots of loves -H3H-

0 comments: