Friendship 👭

We've been friend since form 4...in year 1997...which means...this year dah jadi tahun ke 21.

Kami jadi close friend sebab dok satu rumah, satu dorm dan satu kelas.
Relationship became closer everyday.

But...we grow up.

Both of use heading towards own future. Sue as teacher...me....as who am I.

But...we still a close friend walopun kami tak berhubung sekerap dulu.
I will ensure I got time for her when she need me.

Kali ni, Sue order kan kek kawen untuk cousin dia. A simple wedding cake dengan tema maroon dan purple. Of course all my cake bake and deco with love....walopun untuk orang aku tak kenai. Inikan pulak someone close to me. Lagi la kena more love.












My beautiful friend is currently 7 month pregnant to her 3rd.
She still cantik as usual.

I will always love you, Sue. Tak pernah puaih sembang...sat ja masa.

XOXO Lots of loves -H3H-

0 comments: