Intan dan cintanya and me?

Kali ni aku nk crita sikit pasai sinetron Intan kat Astro Prima yang finally end with happy last nite after 263 episodes. Byk gila kan?

I dont wanna touch anything at the beginning of the sinetron, because its not good for young muslim girl who's pregnant before marriage.

But, I wanna write about her happy love life with her beloved husband Rado. I wish my love with my dearest hubby will always strong like that. Even what happen, trust is one of the important things in a relationship. Trust and love. A great combination for a happy lovelife.

Mmg critanya agak x logik, terlalu byk masalah dan dugaan yg menimpa utk seorg hamba Allah tp dia sentiasa kuat. I dont know why but this is the sinetron I like most after Princess Hours. May be because of the way they potrait their love.

Me? Myself is a person who full with love. I love my family and I hate people who always envy or always have bad intention to other people.

Me? I'm like a fairytale, I want my lovelife like a fairytale...happily ever after and we always working towards it. Bergaduh manja itu biasa, asam garam rumah tangga (yg br setahun jagung) tp jgn yg kecil diperbesarkan. Yg besar jgn dibirakan melarat. Hubungan suami isteri diikat hanya dengan akad dan saksi, tp rantainya adalah anak yg dilahirkan. Sebab itulah cinta kita perlu sentiasa dipertahankan walaupun bagaimanapun.
Intan dan Princess Hours show me, trust, sincerity and of course love are important component. Do believe your partner, dont be selfish.


For my dearest hubby, love you and I hope to be happy with until the end of our life.

0 comments: