Happy Father's Day

Its late 1 day, but I believe it still not too late to wish HAPPY FATHER's DAY to both lovely father with me. First of course my lovely dad and secondly for sure is my dearest hubby, father of Muhammad Rayyan Hiwayat.

I love you both very much, I dont have words to describe how much I love them. They always with me, no matter what.

Ayah, look serious in everything. People always said ayah garang. But, because of him; I become myself. If he not strict enough I dont know what gonna happen to me. As since young I can say I'm the naughtiest kids he had...hahahaha...
The most precious moment when I hug him and tell him how much I love him. Second precious moment when I gave birth to my little hero on his birthday.
:)

Hubby, the only man in my heart since skooling days. We've been together for more than 10 years, its not a short period but I dont feel enough to be by yourside. I love you and will always love you. Thanks for always loving me and support me in everything. Hope our love will be lasting forever...

Last but not least, to all fathers in the world, especially to friends and family who so called father. Being a parents is a great gift from Allah. Appreciate it.

0 comments: