Happy Birthday to me

Alhamdulillah....3 Nov 2015...genap usia aku 34 tahun. Syukur Ya Allah, atas limpahan kurnia dan pengalaman hidup yg warna warni.

I've been blessed with a beautiful family and friends.



My wonderful parents. My life will be incomplete without them. I love them so much. They always by my side setiap masa, bila2 saja yg aku perlukan. No one can replace them.


Will always loves you, ayah....mak.
Adik janji untuk membahagiakan ayah dan mak selagi adik hidup.

Loves of my life. My sweet husband, my best friend, my other half. 10 years as Mrs Hidayad is a blessed.

Semoga Allah panjangkan jodoh kita hingga ke jannahNya.


My little sweetheart, Muhammad Rayyan Hiwayat...


The coolest message received, today


As anak exam, kami just keluar makan simple...berdua. Just a simple celebration.


Dah lama x selfie berdua. But, I just loves these selfies.



And, I just want to keep this greeting message, as long as I can. Thank you, sweet heart.
Tapi....bole tersilap umur? Aduyaiii...tp alas an tu...agak WIN la.

But, first person greeting...always mak. Thank you, mak.


XOXO



0 comments: