Day 11 : My night in hospital

Finally, last night is my night shift in hospital.


Bukan ibu ngelat tak amik night shift. But, last week Acu had whole week work from home and husband had few shutdown which make him back from work at 3-4-5 am in the morning.

This week, husband arranged his work and I'm taking turn with Acu to have night shift as she need to alternately work from home and work in the office.


Jaga mak malam, x susah pun. Cuma sekali dua ja mak kejut, mak nak kencing. Itu ja. Last nurse mai check is around 10.30pm. Lepas tu, xdak dah.... Depa mai pulak around 5.15a.m.

After nurse mai check 5.15...I continue my sleep smpi koi 5.50. Bangunan solat subuh dan teruih lap2 badan mak... Tukaq pampers mak.

At 7,nurse mai round untuk tukaq baju dan cadar etc. But, kami dah amik bj untuk pakai pagi ni... Semalam. So, waktu nurse mai round... Bj kami amik utk pakai pagi esok pulak. 😜

And now, I'm waiting for Acu to clock in... Sebab ibu nak balik mandi and get ready to go to office.

Oh... I need coffee 

XOXO Lots of loves -H3H-

0 comments: