New day...

Assalamualaikum and very good morning to all...

Started my day at 6a.m today after slept less than 3 hours...and now I'm hardly open my eyes. Luckily hubby sent me to office. Ada la can lena all the way to office. Finish baking and deco cake around 2.30a.m but i cant find my cake cutter. Aduss....searched everwhere but only found 1...but I have 4 cakes...adus. But sib baik 3 of it kek dayang senandung....

I believe I still got more cutter...hm...nk kena keep more stocks for cutter...

I'll have customer visit today...again....looks like once in 2 months they come and visit me. Do they miss me? heheheh... ^_^

Mlm ni lak hubby nk ajak balik kota, pi umah pakcik....esok kenduri atan tapi kami x le attend sbb nk pi kenduri man kat batu gajah. Will be a bz weekend this week...still. When can I charge my battery???

0 comments: