Happy Birthday To Me - Officially 36

Alhamdulillah.... another year... another number.

Terima kasih for all doa and wishes. Semoga umur yg meningkat diberkati dan di dlm rahmat Allah.

Allah blessed me with a beautiful life, family, friends and team/job.

Masuk opis ja, atas meja ada favorite coffee from my lovely sister. Thank you, Kak Lina. I love you 😘😘😘😘 



Aida surprised us (Watty and I dgn choc bouquet dan secret gift 😎). 





For me, surprised brownies from Aida. Yeah....I got birthday cake 😜😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 


I prepared Unicorn cake utk Watty for her birthday tomorrow. Mmg nk surprise dia...sbb mesti dia x expect I'll bake cake and bring it on my birthday 😝. Unicorn cake (dalamnya kek pandan gula melaka). My first try.







I love you, all...di mana pun...πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’˜πŸ’–πŸ’• 

#novgirl

XOXO


0 comments: