My day...

Today, not much different as other day in 2011. As always, as long this project not yet start the production i'll be drowning in tonnes of work. But looking forward to much release after CNY.

Time flying so fast in day. Mcm nk stop kan sekejap masa for me to breath. But, of course I cant. Its time to make a schedule and list down the priority list. Thanks to Rinda, for really crack her head and time to help me handle this project. She even willing not to take leave for CNY. But, I'm not that bad...if I can celebrate my Hari Raya...why must I stop her to celebrate her CNY. I'm glad she help me...she did a great job
I'll let her take her leave tomorrow...no problem...I'll take care my things tomorrow. Dont worry...just enjoy your day.

Recently, anak2 kawan byk yg sakit. Kesian bila tgk bebudak yg aktif jd mandom. Sian kat mak bapaknya sama. Alhamdulillah...anak aku masih cergas walopun batuk2.

Kesian to Nat yg Yaya kembali demam after 2 weeks recover from cirit birit sampai admit to KPJ.
Ayra pun demam dan muntah2 kata Aida. Anak Hadi, Hakim dan Hasif dua2 admit kat spital sbb demam dan cirit-birit...muntah-muntah. Dah jadi mcm musim anak2 masuk wad sakit pulak.

Harap mgmt paham dgn keadaan la, xdak mak bapak yg nk anak2 dia sakit. NO ONE. Glad with flexibilty we have in GSC. Hopefully this flexibilty will last for long.

Lets take care our health and all people around us. Better take care than cure.
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

1 comments:

Natrah said...

smlm anak aku dah tido nyenyak...aku pon...itu petanda baikk,doa kwn2 kot...