I dont know why...

Minggu ni minggu kek dayang senandung dan muffin choc chips.

Hari Selasa, after bake 2 pc kek dayang senandung size L...aku mix and bake another 2 pcs kek dayang senandung. But this last round happen to be...jahanam. Dont know what happen...kek tetiba ja melimpah dr loyang dan tumpah ke base oven...mmg abes bau hangit. This never happen to my this CMC.

Hubby asked me, is there anything diff I add on to this cake? Of course no. All ingredient from same source as previous cake and happen to be on the same day all from same pack. If from diff pack or diff source... I dont really confuse. Because its already late, decided to bake again last nite.

Last nite same things happen. Original time to bake on 45min and happen to be up to 2.5hours with atas dan bawah kek sgt2 garing but inside cake still liquid. I am so frustrated. Hubby said to me, sometimes...not all happen to be as what we plan. So decided to take a rest as its already 2a.m.

This morning after subuh, with full hope...I mix and bake another cakes again. Alhamdulillah...cakes turn to be as per normal.
Lesson learn, not all will happen as per our plan. When its happen up side down, we may need plan B. Dont blame anything and anyone...just figure out what is the actual rootcause and keep trying.

Dont forget bismillah and bless from Allah.

Start with bismillah
Pasakkan dengan Insya-Allah

End with Alhamdulillah


Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

0 comments: